Matsumotokiyoshi Co., Ltd. Aiming to be an advanced marketing company in the fields of health & beautyChairman Kazuo Narita/President Takao Ohta Aiming for further progress fully using strategies.
The company, Matsumotokiyoshi was founded in 1932 in the Kogane of Matsudo City, Chiba Prefecture as a private-run enterprise, "Matsumoto Pharmacy," and has now celebrated its 86th anniversary of founding. We have expanded our market share by dominating the three major urban areas in the Kanto, Tokai, and Kansai regions. At present, we are promoting the expansion of a business format that increases our specialization in health and beauty to cater to market needs, along with our Omni-channel strategy responding to the diversification of consumer behavior. As the core company of Matsumotokiyoshi Holdings, we take the lead in expanding Group businesses. In addition, by analyzing the data of consumer behavior from awareness to purchase, using our contact with large numbers of customers, we can carry out marketing activities that are advanced for the retail industry, allowing us to strive to become an advanced marketing company in the field of health and beauty.
- Corporate name
- Matsumotokiyoshi Co., Ltd.
- 9-1 Shinmatsudo-Higashi,
Matsudo-shi, Chiba 270-8501 Japan
- December, 1932
As one member of Matsumotokiyoshi Holdings, our company Matsumotokiyoshi interprets the basic management philosophy of the group as follows:
We have expanded the meaning of gYouh of the management philosophy, g1st for youhIn this case,gYouh means all stakeholders who are directly or indirectly involved in our business.
- Customers@We are proud to bring satisfaction to customers by supporting their pursuit of good health and beauty.
- Employees@We want our employees to find satisfaction in their work, and to achieve personal growth as contributing members of society.
- Client enterprises@We are promoting the development of the company together with client enterprises and all people and organizations we have business relations with.
- Local communities@Through our activities as a corporate entity we contribute to the well-being of local communities.
- Shareholders@We share profits with shareholders. These are the ways we work for our many stakeholders.
Matsumotokiyoshi Store Model
We are opening up a range of stores to match sites and customers.
Stores Targeting Inbound Travelers